Saifi Crown - Lebanon
View from Saifi Crown Tower
Standing majestically over all other living quarters in one of Beirut’s most affluent neighborhoods, Saifi Crown stands out in prime location, right next to Beirut’s central district, Gemayzeh and Monot. Saifi Crown is situated at a walking distance from to the most celebrated names in business, fashion, retail, jewelry, art and design.
The ruins of a 2,000 year-old roman bath find their home in the heart of Beirut. In a bid to preserve its historical wealth, Saifi Crown, a luxurious example of contemporary architecture, integrates this archeological treasure into its design. Now in one place, Saifi Crown, the past, present and future can reveal their true majesty.
Main components of project:
- The tower consists of 23 floors, in addition to a ground floor and 4 basements to be used as car parking, accommodating up to 86 cars. It also includes driver rooms with its utilities and separate store for each apartment.
- Archaeology found on site will be restored in the ground floor.
- The tower has sea, mountain and city views.
- Each of the floors (3-18) is a one apartment floor with an area of 470 m2
- The 1st and 2nd floors are divided into two duplex apartments of three bedrooms each, with the possibility of adding one more room.
- The 19th and 20th floors are one duplex apartment (Penthouse) of three bedrooms.
- The 21st and 22nd floors are one duplex apartment (Penthouse) of three bedrooms together with a roof.
- The 23rd floor has its private swimming pool and garden.
- The ground floor accommodates a reception hall, car parking and a multi-purpose hall at the back of the building.
Website : www.saificrown.com